Snowborn’s 24 hour Gaming Marathon for SpecialEffect
24 hours of life-changing gaming
FRIDAY 13TH OCTOBER 8PM - SATURDAY 13TH OCTOBER 8PM
Ready to do something heroic by taking part in a sponsored gaming marathon? Then we want you!
Snowborn are looking to raise funds for SpecialEffect and taking part is pretty simple:
-Get sponsored by your friends and family to take on the world of Tamriel for a full 24 hours.
-Take part as a team, or go solo. We can make sure at least one person is on at a time.
Special Effect is a charity that uses an array of specialist interfaces like eye trackers and voice controllers to help people with disabilities to enjoy games. For more information please visit http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/
DONATIONS - All donations will be taken via our Justgiving page...
No one has to join in but these are here as a guide should people need help to entertain themselves
8pm – Dungeon Runs – All types depending on groups
10pm – Hide & Creep and Bare Knuckle Deathmatch
11pm – Dark Dolman Dash
12pm – Midnight Monster Mount Race
1am – 3am – Levelling Up / Kreepy Kareoke
3am – World Bosses
4.30am – Dungeons / PVP
7am – Lorebooks & Skyshard Hunt – specific area/if goes well can carry on
8am – Pledges / Random Dungeons
12pm – World Bosses
2pm – Costume 6.66k Scare-a-Thon
3.30pm – Levelling Up – dungeons, dolmans, quests
6pm – ESO/ Snowborn Quiz – held at Cake’s Moist Mansion
7pm – Trials to finish? If not enough numbers can split to Dungeons – go out with a bang!
If you are aiming for the full 24hrs, then some tips that might help -
- Prepare in advance, buy things suggested below, nap beforehand if possible.
- Careful with caffeine as it can cause a crash. Ideally save it to get through the last few hours.
- Probably ditto with alcohol but you know your body best!
- Take ten minute breaks to rest your eyes, stretch your body, walk about, get fresh air and eat (but don't lie down or you'll doze off!).
- Scents actually helped. I used a small bottle of rosemary oil to perk me up but peppermint and other stuff helps.
- Eat little and often to give you energy. Avoid too much carbs and sugar as that'll cause a crash.
- If you feel bad then it's okay to stop and have a nap.
NEWS: SNOWBORN'S 24 HOUR GAMING MARATHON FOR CHARITY
*The-Baroness / Sep 26, 2017