Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
view Message of the Day (News, Weekly Schedule, Riddle, Poll)
415Small
10Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Old Posts

[Pinned] Renewed Weekly Schedule

Yes, Weekly Schedule is back, now renewed for more fun! (will start with Week 15)IMPROVEMENTS of Renewed Weekly Schedule:1 - Less days in a week - Original Weekly Schedule had too many events each week, and that lead to decreasing participation, b...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk71315Small Callaghan83 2y
[Pinned] Mugshots
Old Posts

[Pinned] Mugshots

So it's time to put names to faces! Please excuse my hat hair.I'm the good looking guy on the right!
Member avatar small GoGazz 2y
GoGazz202694Small Fapstronata 2y
Old Posts

[Pinned] Veteran DragonStar Arena

Hey guys, Sexy Vince here. Over the last couple months we have been completing DSA pretty regularly, and I'm excited to say that we are ready to give Veteran DSA a go.Purpose of this thread is to see who is actually interested in running this in ...
Small sxnvlnce 2y
sxnvlnce0692Small sxnvlnce 2y
Old Posts

[Pinned] New Design of Message of the Day

Hey everybody!From now on, our in-game Message of the Day is designed in a new way. There have been and will also be many new changes and improvements, so the Message of the Day will keep you up to date with the most important info. However, it wo...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk0596Small Cody_svk 2y
[Pinned] Weekly Schedule
Old Posts

[Pinned] Weekly Schedule

WEEKLY SCHEDULE:- In case you are not aware, Weekly Schedule is our plan of events on the days in a week. It will mostly stay the same for each week...Mondays: Alt DayQuickly becoming a favourite among members, this is a day when we all play toget...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk0260Small Cody_svk 2y
Old Posts

[Pinned] (20.10.) Recent & Upcoming Changes to Snowborn

Hey everyone!Recently there have been many changes and many more are coming! The purpose of this post is to inform you about the recent changes and also about the upcoming improvements…I know this post is quite long, but there hasn´t been any offi...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk0254Small Cody_svk 2y
1 2 3 4
Old Posts

Introductions

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small kavanagh-01 2y
kavanagh-01738297Small Pwn1221 2y
Old Posts

LINE app

Hey everyone!There was an idea from Dave to use a mobile application LINE for organizing groups for pledges, PvP, Imperial City or anything else, so we decided to try it out…However, we cannot properly try it when there is only 5 of us there, so h...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk2544Small McAttack 2y
Old Posts

Keeps

Once we decide which campaign we are for doing. Why don't we own a keep and if it's under attack everyone who is on must come and help defend it. I think it would be quite fun and get people working together
Member avatar small deathlyangel02 2y
deathlyangel022310Small DjKahun 2y
Old Posts

Mentor System

Mentors are a new way of how to help new recruits to fit into the guild, help with the build, provide information about the game or its mechanics, and answer all questions...Info for Recruits:Each recruit will be assigned a mentor depending on the...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk5512Small McAttack 2y
Old Posts

MUSIC

I know for a fact this is going to go horribly wrong but here goes:I think two songs each is appropriate? From different bands.soooo ... what kind of music do we listen to here? the supreme leader enjoys the rhythmical stylings of:Dan Mangan and t...
Small kavanagh-01 2y
kavanagh-0111846Member avatar small KimBinger 2y
Old Posts

Dueling (with Vanquish guild)

Hey everybody,many of you asked for dueling in Cyrodiil, so Theo tried to find a guild to do duels with, but unfortunately he was not able to find any...However, yesterday I commented a recruitment post of Vanquish guild whether they are up for du...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk3476Small sxnvlnce 2y
Old Posts

Guild Policy 3.0 (Outdated Version)

THIS IS OUTDATED VERSION OF OUR GUILD POLICY.TO SEE THE CURRENT GUILD POLICY, USE THIS LINK: Guild Policy 4.0This Policy has been updated on 9.11.2015Updates from Guild Policy 2.0:- updated ranks- new point in “Info about Snowborn” section (about...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk0728Small Cody_svk 2y
Old Posts

12 days of Enlightenment (7.11-18.11 2015)

Hey everybody!in 12 days the new DLC, Orsinium, will launch on consoles. One of the big changes with this patch will be the gaining of Champion Points. There will be a new way of gaining CPs, instead of fixed 400 000xp requirement to earn 1 CP (10...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk0203Small Cody_svk 2y
Old Posts

Guild Policy 2.0 (Outdated Version)

THIS IS OUTDATED VERSION OF OUR GUILD POLICY.TO SEE THE CURRENT GUILD POLICY, USE THIS LINK: Guild Policy 4.0This Policy has been updated on 2.11.2015Ranks Founder - These are the three founders of the guild. These are the people that created an...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk0344Small Cody_svk 2y
Old Posts

Rocket League 1v1 Tournament - Cash Prizes!

Hi all,We've decided to start a new Rocket League tournament but slimmed down to basics. A big thanks to Will and the glorious spreadsheet in getting it set up originally, and if the 1v1 garners some success, we can revisit 2v2 in the near future....
Small Grymligast 2y
Grymligast182043Small sxnvlnce 2y
Old Posts

New events schedule

Hey guys and girls, quick one for me on my break.Please take a look at the message of the day and let me know what you think of the new schedule, you are a part of this guild so you have a say in how we run it!Let me know what you think?Also on a ...
Small FullmetalBenG 2y
FullmetalBenG5544Small LithGoose 2y
Old Posts

V16 Dungeons

Hello!Was wondering if anyone else has gotten to V16 yet, and would be interested in running dungeons on a regular basis for some sweet loot. Message me if you're interested in getting a group together!JesseV16 DK Tank.
Small Jdobie94 2y
Jdobie947629Small Cody_svk 2y
Old Posts

ORSINIUM DLC ANNOUNCED! Coming 18/9

On the 18th of September Orsinium will drop for the ps4! It'll be 3000 crowns or free for those with eso plus. Thoughts? (hello improved lfg tools)
Small kavanagh-01 2y
kavanagh-016670Small Olle 2y
Old Posts

The road behind us

Hello everyone, I'm afraid this is going to be a long one.In addition to my previous post A fond farewell posted over a month ago, I'd just like to say that I am quitting the game for good now and to discuss why I made any decisions I did with thi...
Small kavanagh-01 2y
kavanagh-015521Small Olle 2y