Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Tips & Tricks

[Pinned] Photos: Definition of Good and Bad Quality

COLORS:Red – BQBC (big quality breaking component)Green – MQBC (minor quality breaking component)Orange – OQBC (outline quality breaking component)Yellow – cropped areaPhotos with BAD QUALITY:1 – include BQBC (big quality breaking component) withi...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk0580Small Cody_svk 2y
Tips & Tricks

The most efficient way to level alchemy.

This is the best means of leveling Alchemy that i have seen. Basically the guide will give you a list of combinations to craft potions and poisons, unlocking ALL plant and ingredient traits as efficiently as possible.Whether or not you care about ...
Small McAttack 1y
McAttack2508Member avatar small KimBinger 215d
Tips & Tricks

Money Making Tip: Master Thief

hey, I have found these very funny and actually interesting videos of how to make money by stealing and pickpocketing NPCs and then fencing the stuff...I have been doing this for a few days and actually it is a good way of making gold without the ...
Small Cody_svk 1y
Cody_svk1447Small Cody_svk 1y
Tips & Tricks

List of commands for the new text chat!!

I'm not certain if all of these work but I'm sure many do and that you all would be interested to know./guild1 or /g1 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild1 slash command. (First guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild ...
Small McAttack 2y
McAttack2447Small Cody_svk 2y
Tips & Tricks

Pulling enemies during keep defense!!

So this is just a tip for our brave loyal Snowbornians fighting for the honorable Ebonheart Pact. So if you like to prance around in yellow pajamas, or have an affinity for stinking blueberries then... go away. This is not something you need to kn...
Small McAttack 2y
McAttack0317Small McAttack 2y
Tips & Tricks

Guide: 50 Lorkhan Tears each 2 minutes (unlimited number of times)

Hey, do you need some solvents for crafting potions? Check this guide how to easily get waters on any level, even Lorkhan Tears very easily...What you need:- Alchemy 9/9 (for Lorkhan Tears)- 60 IC trophies- access to Imperial CityWhat to do:- make...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk01903Small Cody_svk 2y
Tips & Tricks

Farming scamps!!

Here is a link to the thread that shows the 3 spawns for trove scamps just outside the red base.http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/240309/scamp-achievement
Small McAttack 2y
McAttack44138Small DjKahun 2y
Tips & Tricks

10/11/2015 - Daily Non-Veteran and Veteran Pledge Rotation

It has been found out that all of the non-veteran and veteran undaunted pledges have a specific rotation so you can predict what the pledge is going to be on a specific day.Below is a list of both the non vet and vet pledge cycle and with the vete...
Small Williscraft 2y
Williscraft213419Small Jdobie94 2y
Tips & Tricks

Switching your bar-swap button on the PS4

In case anyone is as bothered as me by having to take your fingers off your sticks to switch bars, here’s a little quick tip.In your PS4 settings you can set up a system wide button switch. Go to Settings -> Accessibility -> custom button la...
Small Marhave 3y
Marhave81734Small Grymligast 3y
Page 1