Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Activities

[Pinned] Activity: Twice-born Star Project

UPDATE:- new colors (Grey = need to buy nirnhoned item for research; Purple = learning nirnhoned at the moment but not learned all other traits)- sign up columns for players who already learned, are learning or aim to learn 9 traits on that specif...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk2669Small sxnvlnce 2y
Activities

[Pinned] Guild Bank List 1.0

Guild Bank List helps players to know which items can and what stuff they should not deposit to the guild bank. Tier 1 consists of the most useful items, Tier 3 items are not as important. Players should not deposit stuff that is not on the list (...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk0374Small Cody_svk 2y
Activities

Crowning Ceremony (7pm, August 1)

Becoming the guildmaster of Snowborn is not to be taken lightly, so on Tuesday, August 1, at 7pm BST (UK time), there will be crowning ceremony where Kim will become the guildmaster of Snowborn...You don't want to miss this, so make sure to come, ...
Small Cody_svk 205d
Cody_svk1220Small Cody_svk 205d
Activities

Emperorship Event in Blackwater Blade (Friday, May 19)

On Friday, May 19, we are preparing for another Emperorship Event...Last time, Davy tried to become Emperor, but in the end (due to circumstances), I was crowned...so this time, let´s finally help Davy achieve his goal!It will be in Blackwater Bla...
Small Cody_svk 281d
Cody_svk1167Small Cody_svk 281d
Activities

Activity: Snowborn Video

Hey,Some of you may already know that I have been working on Snowborn Introduction Video...The video is in progress and now I need your help - I need pictures of Snowbornians! So if you want to be in our video, make sure to send me picture of your...
Small Cody_svk 344d
Cody_svk1205Small Cody_svk 344d
Activities

Emperor!

Hi everyone, a little bit late with this. For those that don't know, I will be pushing for emperorship on the Haderus campaign. The campaign timer resets on Thursday 8th September at around 1600 hours GMT. I have around 1k repair kits (wall and do...
Small Callaghan83 1y
Callaghan83 3353Small Callaghan83 1y
Activities

Activity: Where Am I?

WHERE AM I?Where Am I? is brand new weekly activity, where players will be challenged to find out popular locations from picture, go there and take similar picture with their characters. Players who send similar picture while they are wearing Gui...
Small Cody_svk 1y
Cody_svk0364Small Cody_svk 1y
Activities

Duellers

This is not 4 me because im not intetested in duelling but i come across ppl who are, who also raid.So is any1 interested in duel practice with other ppl (must get boring beating up on cody all the time). Some are multi alliance.Also you might mee...
Small swirve 1y
swirve2325Small McAttack 1y
Activities

Wish List

When someone has birthday, he receives gifts from others, so when Snowborn has its anniversary, we should also give something to Snowborn, right?…However, since we, Snowbornians, are basically Snowborn, in order to reward Snowborn, we should rewar...
Small Cody_svk 1y
Cody_svk13971Member avatar small Wee_red_one 1y
Activities

Maelstrom Arena Support

Do you want to complete Maelstrom Arena, but you don’t have the resources to do it? Veteran Maelstrom requires a lot of Soul Gems, Potions and gold for repairs, especially on your first try…If you want to complete Maelstrom without draining your b...
Small Cody_svk 1y
Cody_svk0207Small Cody_svk 1y
Activities

Examples on Lucky Merchant Activity

EXAMPLES ON LUCKY MERCHANT ACTIVITYFor better understanding of Lucky Merchant Activity, I created these examples of possible scenarios…I tried to include various possibilities to show you how it works and what options players have…For the simplici...
Small Cody_svk 1y
Cody_svk5476Small Cody_svk 1y
Activities

Activity: Lucky Merchant (UPDATED VERSION)

ACTIVITY: LUCKY MERCHANTUPDATES FROM ORIGINAL VERSION:- able to sign up either with Small Sign Up (5 000 gold ) or Medium Sign Up (10 000 gold )- added colors and the post is written in a new wayThis activity will be for those who are interested...
Small Cody_svk 1y
Cody_svk0316Small Cody_svk 1y
Activities

Weekly Activity: Riddles

Updated stuff in in bright green:- added info about submitting wrong answerHey, learn more about the Weekly Riddles below!Riddles are weekly activity in which people can participate. Each week, Message of the Day is updated with new Weekly Schedul...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk0452Small Cody_svk 2y
Page 1