Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Trade

Kims List

Worm RaimentHircines VeneerEbon ArmoryKnightmareViperEleganceHave alot of pieces of the Maw of Lorkhaj sets and a bit of the Sanctum Ophidia sets.Cant be bothered listing it all coz I have that much, just ask if your looking for something.
Member avatar small KimBinger 1y
KimBinger0198Member avatar small KimBinger 1y
Trade

Cody´s List

This is what I have:Alkosh- Boots (Sturdy x2)- Arm Cops (Sturdy)Dreugh King- Sabatons (Infused)- Maul (Sharpened)- Gauntlets (Well-Fitted, Prosperous)- Helm (Divines)- Greaves (Infused)- Pauldron (Divines)Ebon- Axe (Sharpened)- Cuirass (Divines)- ...
Small Cody_svk 1y
Cody_svk2210Member avatar small KimBinger 1y
Trade

Psiijic Ambrosia - 3300 gold per one

Hey guys,yesterday, a random guy approached me and invited me to trade...He offered me Psiijic Ambrosia...I had a little over 4000 gold, so I offered him 4000...He accepted, we traded and then he messaged me if I need more...Long story short, I ne...
Small Cody_svk 1y
Cody_svk9789Small Cody_svk 1y
Trade

Looking for set pieces...

looking for V16 or V15 pieces of the Almalexia's mercy set.I don't suppose anybody has any pieces before I spend lots of gold. Preferably, gloves, shoes and epaulets.
Small McAttack 2y
McAttack5207Small McAttack 2y
Trade

Use the guild store please!!!

If you wanna sell raw mats, mats, blue recipes (oh, and I personnally collect all kinds of set pieces of pretty much any level), or consumables that our players can use, can we try centralise our trading?!? The guild store also records any trades....
Small McAttack 2y
McAttack0171Small McAttack 2y
Trade

Alchemy reagents

Hiya folks.Starting to get quite a collection of div flowers and such.I have no idea what they are worth and I don't intend to level up alchemy as of now, so looking to sell them.I feel I have much more use for gold while leveling and I seem to al...
Small Fapstronata 2y
Fapstronata11675Small McAttack 2y
Trade

Maelstrom sets

Are they tradeable?
Small DjKahun 2y
DjKahun3240Small DjKahun 2y
Trade

Molag Kena

Looking for 1 piece of Molag Kena (Medium) set happy to buy it off someone :) If not is anyone up for doing White Tower a couple times with me?
Small DjKahun 2y
DjKahun5816Small DjKahun 2y
Trade

Stamina Sets

Hey guys,Looking to buy decent amulets and rings that give stamina regen/weapon damage, and also a medium armour set v15-16 going into stamina recovery/ weapon damage, got a decent set already but not amazing ;)
Small DjKahun 2y
DjKahun10833Small DjKahun 2y
Trade

Memento of the Footman

I'm looking for two Footman rings, does anyone have any for sale. Or if you know a person that wants to sell one please let me know.
Small Erik The Black-Bear 2y
Erik The Black-Bear3406Member avatar small Dirtysneakthief 2y
Trade

V13 Archers mind

I have 3 pieces of the Archers Mind set and was wondering if anyone had the shoulders and legs in v13 and wants to trade or sell them to me.:)
Small Williscraft 2y
Williscraft0164Small Williscraft 2y
Trade

Ring of Healer for me?

I have just reached VR12, so it is just one more level to VR13 which is an important level for healers, because it is the level on which the Healer set can be worn...I have started with collecting Healer set pieces even before I reached veteran le...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk6483Small sxnvlnce 2y
Trade

Anyone who has "Jora" runes that they don't need?

Hey guys, I am looking for Jora runes, the weakest Potency runes...They are quite useless for leveling enchanting, because they can be used to create only the weakest glyphs, but I need them for completing level 1 crafting writs...So, if anyone h...
Small Cody_svk 2y
Cody_svk2282Small sxnvlnce 2y
Trade

Clothier

I have 214 Hemming, 1 Embroidery and 5 Elegant Lining. For whoever wants it. All i want in return is a level 16 Resto staff wit the training trait, or what ever you would want to sent in return.
Small Erik The Black-Bear 2y
Erik The Black-Bear3297Small Erik The Black-Bear 2y
Trade

Sets of gear

Is anyone looking for full sets of gear? Have parts of a set, or have any unwanted sets that they have out grown? Please do not sell them as they could come in really handy for lower level players (like me) I'm trying to collect viper spit gear at...
Member avatar small Triggahippy 2y
Triggahippy 3247Member avatar small Triggahippy 2y
Page 1