Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3
General Discussion & Introductions

[Pinned] New Introductions

I was talking to King Cody Last night and we thought it would be a good idea for a new Introduction thread to be started. The old thread has mostly players from before most of us joined the guild, so that thread will be moved to a new area dedicat...
Small sxnvlnce 2y
sxnvlnce546307Member avatar small Rogmeister 50d

[Pinned] Fantasy Premier League

Not sure if anyone else is arsed about this, but we had a Snowborn League last season and i figured some people might enjoy it if we do it again. Link to the website https://fantasy.premierleague.com/Snowborn League (43225-15674 code to join)https...
Small Erik The Black-Bear 1y
Erik The Black-Bear161831Small BettySwollocks 1y
[Pinned] PETS

[Pinned] PETS

I have two catshere's Penelope, she's the girl catthis is Parker, he's the boy catand before you ask, yes, they are a higher rank in the guild than you
Small kavanagh-01 2y
kavanagh-01131231Member avatar small EsoxNels 1y
[Pinned] Guild Policy 4.0

[Pinned] Guild Policy 4.0

/ This Policy was updated on March 30, 2016 /Updates from Guild Policy 3.0:- overall correction of outdated information- mission & vision- updated ranks and their description- benefits from Snowborn and expectations of each Snowbornian- info a...
Small Cody_svk 1y
Cody_svk01135Small Cody_svk 1y

Why we play games

The beauty of gamesHe mirrored himself in the depthnees of his opponents eyes, and with a trembling movement of his right hand towards the board, he tried to get a reaction, any reaction, just a hint of something not right. Nothing happened and an...
Member avatar small Jenle76 37d
Jenle76136Member avatar small Jenle76 37d
Hi

Hi

HelloThanks for accepting my application!I've been playing ESO Morrowind for roughly 10 days, wandering round not quite knowing what I'm doing. Luckily I have a friend who plays on Xbox One so I've had some tips from him. One of the main ones he g...
Small Skuzz 204d
Skuzz3185Small *The-Baroness 201d

Work

Sorry not been on last few days guys been swamped at work, should be back to normal in a day or so :) hope all keeping well! :)
Member avatar small xX-DrOpMeOut-Xx 274d
xX-DrOpMeOut-Xx189Member avatar small xX-DrOpMeOut-Xx 274d
1 2 3 4

Werewolves wanted!

I've been thinking about turning myself into a werewolf for a while now but have not got around to it so far. I was looking into the passives and came across thisCall of the Pack. - Passive - Call of the Pack Passive Rank I •Increases the duration...
Small Callaghan83 1y
Callaghan83 714629Small *The-Baroness 274d

Vet Pledges with Platypus-Skin Baggage

Hey y'all. Just wanted to pop in and say I had a great time last night doing the pledges with you guys, as well as the COA II run. I appreciate y'all carrying me (yes, I know I was being carried) and I'm committed to doing some weaving/canceling/r...
Small VoodooPlatypus 293d
VoodooPlatypus2216Small Cody_svk 293d

By Way Of Introduction

I'll TRY and keep this short ;)Hello, I am CmdrShapeless or shapeless79 and you may know me from such MMO's as ;Star Wars GalaxiesWorld Of WarcraftLord Of The Rings OnlineCity Of Heroes / VillainsStar Trek OnlineNeverwinterStar Wars: The Old Repub...
Small Sings-For-Mead 341d
Sings-For-Mead3298Small Tino aka Stereo 334d

Trials

Hey guys, I'm new here so I'm a bit confused with how things work. Do we join trials through the trial section here in the forums, or is there something else? Thanks.
Member avatar small heneyc1t 363d
heneyc1t3316Member avatar small serpicogr 358d

Leaving :(

Hey Guys,I haven't been online much lately but I did log in for a game or two. I'm now getting on with life got a new job etc so do not have time for any games. I'm getting rid of my PS4. I will be giving away ALL my stuff so make sure anyone that...
Small DjKahun 1y
DjKahun1212Small DjKahun 1y

Finally hit level 50....

What a grind it was to, esp from 40 on! I'm done with being everyone's mail man or errand boy lol. I'm looking at hooking up with people regularly to do everything end game, trails, undaunted and defo PvP, would be great to start playing with the ...
Small N2woR 1y
N2woR4584Small N2woR 1y

Hello all

Just a quick stop by to say hey to all, thanks for accepting my application. Generally happy to be part of this guild, I love mmos but tend to find guilds in them are in active and/or unwilling to hook up! Everything I've seen from snowborn has me...
Small N2woR 1y
N2woR1250Small N2woR 1y

How much time did you spend on ESO?

So, with the new textchat we finally have the opportunity to check our playtime.To check it, just type into the chat /played and you will get the playtime of this specific toon.Mine was yesterday at 1.666 hours of my 4 chars combined. Seems like I...
Small Tino aka Stereo 1y
Tino aka Stereo5536Member avatar small Dovahshin 1y

30/08 Sewers with blues

My point of view from last nights blue massacrehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWOM-78Iuns
Small Kel is Krazy 1y
Kel is Krazy5573Member avatar small Rebslack 1y

Hey guys

Thanks for accepting my application can't wait to get in game with you all and introduce myself properly due to work commitments will be more active on here and the line chat between game sessions.If anyone could send me the link to the chat threa...
Member avatar small CHAMPION_OF_OLD 1y
CHAMPION_OF_OLD 0226Member avatar small CHAMPION_OF_OLD 1y

A must have for any retro gamers out there!

Thought i would post this here for any *ahem* retro gamers out there that would like to take part in this kickstarter. I signed up yesterday and can't wait til it's release in January 2017! NES/Famicom
Small Callaghan83 1y
Callaghan83 0265Small Callaghan83 1y
Eso

Eso

Well I was hoping to come back to the game today but doesn't seem like it as theres a 99h+ update even though I have a 60mpbs line lol Will probs see you guys tomorrow :D
Small DjKahun 1y
DjKahun3306Small DjKahun 1y

Rename my toon's

Hello Snowborn.As some of you know, My character names suck big time!So i need your help re naming characters when the next update drops.Characters needing re named are my Breton Magica TemplarStamina Sorc OrcKhajiit Stamblade10k gold for the wi...
Small BettySwollocks 1y
BettySwollocks10687Small Kel is Krazy 1y